We want you to join our team!
White and Lewis is a small but well-recognized boutique valuation and litigation support firm servicing the Greater Toronto Area. We provide services in respect of family law litigation, commercial litigation, shareholder disputes/buyouts, estate planning and litigation, and tax planning/reorganization. We also provide forensic accounting services as well as transaction advisory support.
As an independent firm, we offer a collaborative and flexible work environment. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and who is dedicated to doing the best possible job. We’re happy to explore meaningful work-life balance options, such as part-time or full-time hours and the option to work from home.
• CA, CPA designation
• CBV designation (or enrolled in the CICBV program)
• Prior experience with business valuation and litigation support is preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• High degree of proficiency with Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills, including report writing
• Detail-oriented, well organized and conscientious
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to manage multiple assignments/projects
For more information on White & Lewis, please visit www.whiteandlewis.com
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com